2009年2月26日 星期四

after the surgery

On Wednesday morning, I saw Brother agian in the breaktime. It was my first time to see her after the surgery. She came to me after I tried to call her. I was very happy because I thought she would hate me for several months.

However, I did not bring cats' food, and neither did Ellbie. Therefore, I asked Vera for it. Vera was cool that she did not say anything else but just asked me "Do you want fresh one or dry food." ^^"

Then, I took some dry food and went out of red building, but Brother was not there. She was not patient at all! (XDD) I called her name, and I saw her walking back. She ate the food I put.





Today is Thursday. Around 8 o'clock in the morning, she was waiting outside of red building. I fed her before going into the classroom. After dinner, I tried to find her agian. I saw Brother and her pregnant mother, so I fed both of them. I feel worried if I do not see them for more than two days. I think the mother cat becomes more nervous because Brother looks much more different after the surgery.

Actually, I feel good to see the mother cat, even though she does not get closer to me. As long as I see her, I feel relieved. At least, she is still in the campus.

沒有留言:

張貼留言